Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'm Back! I Am Back!!

So I have not stop thinking about blogging since my blog premiere yesterday! I feel like a girl in love, lying in bed thinking about all the things I want to say! This could become an addiction (in the best possible sense). I have this reel playing in my head that says, "Prepare for total domination!" Big smile. Do you remember that movie? Okay, give up? It was Bring It On (2000) I imagine saying it in Mary Katherine Gallagher meets "spirit fingers" kind of way! Gosh, that movie was so long ago but it makes me laugh each time and before I know it my foot is tapping, my body is jerking to their dance routine, secretly wish that I was a Toro cheerleader just for a day. Speaking about my day, it started with an early morning walk where I was pleasantly surprised to find a lovely antique table on the corner. Seriously, this is how my day started. Not bad, huh? I hauled that baby home. I'll post the before and after (which is still milling around in my head later). Then I hauled myself and wee child down to Philadelphia to meet my precious niece that was just born last night! More on her later! We arrived back home at a reasonable hour (not really) which gave me approximately 17 minutes to post this blog today before the clock struck twelve! Anyone missing a glass slipper? 

No comments:

Post a Comment