Tuesday, October 18, 2011

'Dem Bones


" 'Dem bones and bones, 'Dem dry bones. It's easy to collect 'dem dry bones!" 

Do you remember that song? I have no idea the rest of the lyrics but I love singing it all the same.

Who knows I probably changed all the lyrics around like I do to every song I love. 

Make it my own!

I have always thought skull prints are classic. Is that weird? Like the just-right leopard print, the LBD, or the perfect pumps with a pretty almond toe. They also happen to be quintessentially Halloween. So even if people think you are sadistic and grim for loving them, you have a license to ill all month.


So bedeck your homes, heads and heels with the 'dem bones. 
Alexander McQueen 


Vintage Color Art Print 8x10 recycled upcycled Antique 1883 Book Page HUMAN ANATOMY SKULL Dictionary Art Print a102
Encore Prints Etsy


SKULL PEWTER BUTTONS - lot of 6 - Antiqued brass
Creaturre Burlesque Skull Buttons
Hummingbird Skull Necklace (14K Gold)
Erica Weiner

via Wit & Delight

via Wit & Delight

Gryphon Skull Sweater
77kids
  
Happy Hauntings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment