Thursday, October 6, 2011

Inspiration

I have spent the past two weeks balancing my life as a working mama. Damn, it is SO hard. I honor the millions of moms that do this everyday.

I have been blessed to be home with my little Prince everyday for the past nine months. The luxury of staying home with him to share all the joy, trials and tribulations of his life (and mine!) has always remained in the front of my mind.

Alas, in a case of the grass is always greener, the lure of working kept calling out to me. I wanted to dip my toes back into my cute heels again. I wanted to have grown up conversations again. I wanted to be part of office gossip. I wanted to be part of the beat in the city, roll my eyes at slow tourists holding me up, window shop without a 20 pound infant hanging off my chest, or even pounce down stairs without a stroller strapped over my back.

Turns out I miss my stroller, you can throw anything you want on it. It takes all the crap I throw at it or on it and never complains. It is a pack mule. I know if I have my stroller I am prepared for anything. Bring it on!

 Pouncing up or down the stairs is over-rated. Damn tourists are always in my way.

My heels cause me back pain.

It turns out that I need a little inspiration. Between my design work, being a mama, a wife and tending to my budding blog I am exhausted. Oh and I am suppose to look cute doing all of this too! Please.

Yes, I need some inspiration.




Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment